Ashiana is part of the London VAWG Consortium, made up of partnerships funded by London Councils and the Mayor’s Office of Policing & Crime (MOPAC) to deliver a range of services for survivors of VAWG.
The London VAWG Consortium is made up of 28 organisations working in partnership to ensure that comprehensive, cost-effective, high-quality services are available throughout London.
The aim of the Consortium is to deliver innovative and seamless services across London for all communities of interests and individuals in need, by strengthening referral pathways across organisations, avoiding duplication and identifying trends and emerging need.
- Prevention based on children and young people group programs aiming to identify the key elements of healthy and unhealthy relationships and challenge myths and tolerance towards violence.
- Advice, counselling, outreach, drop-in and support for access to services.
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Helplines.
- Specialist refuge accommodation.
- Specifically targeted services FGM, honour-based violence, forced marriage and other harmful practices.
For further information on the VAWG consortium